Hit this up.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rando Excerpts

...From my Facebook Newsfeed + Commentary. Basically, I copy/paste stuff from my newsfeed and write the first thing that comes to my mind about it. Kind of like that game you play as a kid, what is it called...Associations. This is normal, don't worry.

Alyssa Furukawa the night is young and there are no classes tomorrow... come hang out with me.
(I would alyssa, but read my post about snow days and friends and then you'll know why I'm not going to)

Pierre Lax the 2010 blizzard strikes again!!!
(Remember that thing that was posted about this guy in everyone's honesty box in relation to a certain Jucy Girl we all know...those were good timez people)

Aria Michiko Jones James TheBlasian: What's the first thing you think about when you see James TheBlasian: candyy :]]
(This just sounds durrty)

Lily Madeleine Colman Max Kaplan: less than 24 hours!!! i think its around 16 to be semi-exact.lynx loves you.
(Couples = So annoying. Eff Valentines Day eh?)

Kristina Horvick Willa Slaughter: Hey remember when I let you use my camera for photo at gfs, any chance you still have it?
(Kristina, this seems like a pretty pointless question doesn't it. She's had it for what 2 years? I doubt youre gonna see that thang ever again.)

Chipper Bounds Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~Buddha
(W8, doesn't Chipper have a temper? Hmmm.)

More l8er, Love, KA$HA

1 comment:

  1. I personally prefer "Black and Blue" off that album, but that whole CD is pure fire.

    ....and don't just throw my man Pierre under the bus like that lol

    ReplyDelete