This past week as I'm sure everyone is aware has been Set Your Doppleganger As YourProfile Picture week. The tradition is: find your long lost evil (?) twin and set him/her/it as your profile picture. But what to do if you don't have one?!!?!?!?! Out of my anxiety I posted the following as my status:

I recieved a few answers, two of which were pretty viable. One: Mary Kate Olsen, okay we're both blonde, puny, and mega millionaire/child stars (damnit that part's just her). The other: the yellow teletubbie..yeah don't know the exact name of that one- Po? Gigglypuff? Rah? Blue? Paw? The weird thing is I've been called a teletubbie before so...I guess I have an uncanny similarity to weird alien creatures who live underground with talking vacuum cleaners and TVs on their stomachs.
In order to get the full doppleganger product of these two people/tubbies cleaaarly seperated from me at birth, I went to the handy MakeMeBabies.com and had MK and Yellow Teletubbie concieve a child! It's name is TeleMKa$ha. I'd say it looks just like me.


No comments:
Post a Comment