Hit this up.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Update On Lyfe

So, I've been hearing some complaints about a certain lack of new posts recently...and yeah I haven't posted since Feb 21st so what, I have a life sometimes? Give me a break people. Today in Latin (yeah I'm part of the Classics Club Cult what now bitch?) we took a break from planning the huge Triumph resplendent with a chariot and a giant phallus sculpture (see it Thursday) and spent the period writing Insulting Poems in latin to Jay Q.
Well...That Was Easy.
Jay P was rollin' em out as if he weren't in love with JQ. Whada joke. I think I'm gonna buy him a goatee comb or something cuz that thing is drawlin. ;)
Sam B wrote one about JQ looking like a rabbit and ended with he should be in a cage...which sounded strangely sexual until he sang it in latin to the tune of Yankee Doodle.
My poem ended with the line, "I hate you, your face looks like a butt."
The only person who didn't read theirs aloud was Allison. Fortunately LB read it. It was vicious- more so then anyone else's. And I got the feeling...she ruuuully doesn't like JQ.

Anyway, that's all for now cuz like My Life As Liz is on and das my show.

Love, Ka$ha

2 comments:

  1. Damn, what did Jay Q do to deserve this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In regards to your profile...


    When the fuck have you ever been to a rave?!


    Word to the dancing though.

    ReplyDelete